Monday, September 1, 2008

Lars Ulrich Blows Off Blow Thanks To Noel Gallaher


Original Post: http://wampweb1.spinner.com/2008/08/28/lars-ulrich-blows-off-blow-thanks-to-noel-gallagher/

Lars Ulrich loves Oasis. Lars Ulrich loves Oasis so much that when Noel Gallagher decided to quit cocaine cold turkey, so did he. Well, a few years after the fact.

"A couple of years ago I was like, 'You know? Enough of this. I don't need it,'" the Metallica drummer said. "It was literally something that happened one morning, like 'Y'know? F--- that.' I was very impressed with Noel. As you know, I'm an Oasis fanatic, and Noel was like [adopts stentorian tone] 'You know what? No more cocaine!' And I thought, 'If he can do it, everybody else can do it.'"

We're pretty sure he intended that as a compliment.

No comments: